Modern Government solutions need to be transparent to the public, digital and robust. However, in this modern age of innovation, governments are changing at a rate that their ICT departments cannot cope with. There is high demand for digital transformation and innovation but not the means to deliver this successfully within government without first a change or transformation in approach, process and technology. Procensol has delivered multiple core systems to government.
Our framework approach to government enables and embeds the culture of agility, innovation and change while rapidly delivering modern solutions. It is now critical for government to have the ability to provide modern services that can keep up with ever changing demands. This process must also be cost effective. Our modern government solutions cannot simply be a once-off exercise, but an incorporation of continuous innovation and agile culture for the future of government agencies.
Using the Appian Cloud Platform as the strong technology foundation, all elements of the platform are provided and used to meet the innovative, strategic and technology needs of this demanding and highly regulated industry. Analysts such as Gartner and Forrester position Appian as a leader in their latest ‘Low Code Development Platform’ and ‘Dynamic Case Management’ quadrants. See our award-winning Connect System built for the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection in Australia.
Examples of Solutions
- Waste certificates and transport management – Allowing users to log three part waste certificates online and on mobile devices. Includes digital books (pre-pay) and credit card options.
- Online permit applications – Standard permit applications, automatically granted/denied depending on the response of the user.
- Site Specific Permit Applications – Complex permit applications covering lodgement, assessment, client information requests etc
- Client/Citizen onboarding and CRM
- Wildlife and Macropods management – Wildlife and Macropod (e.g. Kangaroos) harvesting, allocation of types and numbers by regions, tag management and harvester management
- Compliance Management – Compliance of granted permits, includes offline mobile inspections, full end to end of planned an unplanned compliance cases, (case management).
- Uniforms as Asset Management