The Appian Platform
A market leader in the digital transformation space, the Appian Platform is a low code, unified platform allowing you to build powerful enterprise apps quickly and efficiently.
Appian specialises in low code development, intelligent business process management and dynamic case management. It includes a full suite of software, including process, mobile UI, content management, case management, rules, forms, data integration, collaboration and business activity monitoring.
What Appian Provides
- Enterprise rapid application development for digital transformation
- Alignment of business and IT strategy with cloud and mobility
- Ability to converge and unify your business
- Power to deploy everywhere, instantly
With Appian’s Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS), your organisation can rapidly build, deploy, use, and scale problem-solving apps. And with the flexibility of on-premises and cloud portability, you’ll always be able to address your unique challenges in a way that makes the most sense for you.
*Procensol does not own or resell the Appian Platform. We are a long time value-added service provider of this product and are A-Score accredited practitioners of the platform.
Our Appian Services
As Appian partners, Procensol can help you with:
- End-to-end solution delivery and management of Appian projects
- Review of current implementation methodology
- Performance and technical implementation reviews
- Appian delivery team management
- Agile SCRUM coaching on Appian projects
- Process architecture design and roadmap planning
- Expert Appian development and architecture design
- Appian application post-release support
- Establishment of center-of-excellence for continuous innovation and improvement with Appian
Our Appian Awards and Achievements
Best Consultant Award
10 Year Appian Partner Award
Appian World Finalist
Appian Platinum Partner
CIO Outlook Top 20
Our Appian Clients
A Shining Light for Government Innovation and Transformation
Too often the perceived enormity of the challenges they’ll encounter is enough to prevent a person from even raising their hand and sharing their idea for improvement, let alone trying to pull together a business case or activating a work program for big change. So what are the ingredients of effective innovation and transformation programs? Download the article to find out what worked in our recent award-winning transformation with Queensland Government. Simply submit your email address and we’ll send you a copy.