What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation allows businesses and organisations to configure computer software to execute repetitive and time-consuming tasks. RPA tools capture data and interact with applications, communicating with other systems to perform repetitive tasks. RPA bots are 100% available, error-free and require a relatively small amount of resources to build.
Take a look at the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant for RPA software here.
Benefits of RPA
- Reduce costs
- Increase efficiency
- Improve Accuracy
- Improve productivity
- Quick ROI
- Better interoperability with existing systems
- Does not replace existing systems
- Promotes agility
- Improved customer experience
- Rapid scalability
- Higher availability
- Improved employee moral
We Deliver all Things RPA
As partner-resellers of the largest RPA platform, Automation Anywhere, Procensol are well placed to assist you on your journey into Robotic Process Automation or help you build on what you have achieved so far.
As AA Certified Master RPA Professionals, we have coupled over 10 years of consultancy experience with expertise in this exciting developing technology to deliver a high quality RPA service offering.
In addition, Procensol are established Appian partners, positioning us as market leaders in the integration of the Appian and Automation Anywhere platforms. We work closely with both vendors to ensure we provide the most efficient integration during implementation and for you to continue to use going forward.
Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help you identify suitable use cases for automation and help to produce proof of concepts to demonstrate how RPA can deliver value to your business.
Our RPA Services
- Proof of concept work and help identifying suitable use cases for RPA using Automation Anywhere
- End-to-end solution delivery and management of Automation Anywhere, including licencing
- Establishment of centre-of-excellence for continuous innovation and improvement with Automation Anywhere
- Ongoing support with the platform and future scaling